How to Delete Hairstyles Editor Completely
Learn how to delete your Hairstyles Editor account, your personal data and also delete the Hairstyles Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Hairstyles Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Hairstyles Editor Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hairstyles Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hairstyles Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hairstyles Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hairstyles Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Hairstyles Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hairstyles Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hairstyles Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Hairstyles Editor app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Hairstyles Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hairstyles Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hairstyles Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hairstyles Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hairstyles Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Hairstyles Editor from your Android phone
To delete Hairstyles Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hairstyles Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hairstyles Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hairstyles Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hairstyles Editor Software Details
1. Hairstyle Try On enables you experience different looks with different types of hairstyles and hair colors.
2. Haircut simulator has different styles: Female, Short, Long, Cute, Bride, Tomboy, Chinese, Geisha haircuts and so on.
3. ♡ Share your kawai photos with your friends and family in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WatsApp and other social networks.
4. Welcome to the Hairstyle Editor - Hair Styles and Haircuts.
5. Collections of beautiful hairstyles and hair colors.