How To Delete Girls Hairstyles Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Girls Hairstyles account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Girls Hairstyles app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Girls Hairstyles completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Girls Hairstyles Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Girls Hairstyles. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Girls Hairstyles via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Girls Hairstyles.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Girls Hairstyles of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Girls Hairstyles's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Girls Hairstyles on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Girls Hairstyles from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Girls Hairstyles app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Girls Hairstyless from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Girls Hairstyles icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Girls Hairstyles.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Girls Hairstyles app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Girls Hairstyles" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Girls Hairstyles app from your Android device
To delete Girls Hairstyles from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Girls Hairstyles.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Girls Hairstyles app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Girls Hairstyles app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Girls Hairstyles Software Details
Girls Hairstyles. The best Girls Hairstyles 2018 collection. Add new hairstyles 2018 on photo! ★ WELCOME to the Girls Hairstyles!★ WHY Girls Hairstyles is the best?★ ♡ Girls Hairstyles is the best photo app to add new hairstyle on your photo! ♡ Girls Hairstyles is very easy to use! Change your hairstyle on photo in 5 seconds! ♡ Girls Hairstyles has the best Girls sticker collection for girls! ♡ Girls Hairstyles is the best girl hair changer app to change the hairstyle on photo! ♡ Girls Hairstyles is the best way to know how do you look with the new hairstyle! ♡ Girls Hairstyles - find y...