How to Delete Jewellery Photo Editor Completely
Learn how to delete your Jewellery Photo Editor account, your personal data and also delete the Jewellery Photo Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Jewellery Photo Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Jewellery Photo Editor Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Jewellery Photo Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Jewellery Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Jewellery Photo Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Jewellery Photo Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Jewellery Photo Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Jewellery Photo Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Jewellery Photo Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Jewellery Photo Editor app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Jewellery Photo Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Jewellery Photo Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Jewellery Photo Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Jewellery Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Jewellery Photo Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Jewellery Photo Editor from your Android phone
To delete Jewellery Photo Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Jewellery Photo Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Jewellery Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Jewellery Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Jewellery Photo Editor Software Details
1. You don’t need to go and buy these expensive gold jewellery, latest diamond jewellery, latest bridal jewellery, latest wedding jewellery or latest fashionable jewellery just use this jewellery photo editor for Woman app and wear these expensive jewellery designs.
2. Woman Jewellery Photo Editor is easy to use and look realistic Jewellery on your body, come with variety of beautiful realistic 200+ jewellery in every categories, so lets start and make your photo more attractive with Jewelry Photo Editor.
3. You can find bridal jewellery, wedding dresses, and latest fashionable jewellery in jewellery photo editor.
4. In addition to Jewellery Style Photo Editor you can use necklace jewellery, nose jewellery, ring jewellery, ears jewellery, hair ring jewellery, hair crown jewellery and much more, insort all type of jewellery will you get here for free.
5. Just select the picture from your phone gallery in this jewellery photo editor for Woman, or you can also take a picture from your camera application.
6. ⭐️ Thanks for using our apps! Enjoy your favorite Jewellery Photo Editor and if you love this app please Rate for us and give your feedback in comment form.
7. You can edit your picture with gold or diamond jewellery with this jewellery photo editor.