How to Delete Hairstyles Step Completely
Learn how to delete your Hairstyles Step by Step DIY account, your personal data and also delete the Hairstyles Step app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Hairstyles Step by Step DIY completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Hairstyles Step Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hairstyles Step by Step DIY. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hairstyles Step by Step DIY via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hairstyles Step.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hairstyles Step of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Hairstyles Step's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hairstyles Step by Step DIY on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hairstyles Step by Step DIY from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Hairstyles Step app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Hairstyles Step by Step DIY from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hairstyles Step by Step DIY icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hairstyles Step by Step DIY.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hairstyles Step by Step DIY app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hairstyles Step by Step DIY" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Hairstyles Step from your Android phone
To delete Hairstyles Step by Step DIY from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hairstyles Step by Step DIY.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hairstyles Step by Step DIY app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hairstyles Step by Step DIY app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hairstyles Step by Step DIY Software Details
1. Looking easy hairstyles everyday? Hairstyles for Long/Short hairs? Girly hairstyles? Hairstyles for the holidays? Cool hairstyles for school? Install the app Hairstyles step by step DIY.
2. All hairstyles and step by step image for free.
3. ◆ Hairstyles with Step by Step how to do Images.
4. Hairstyles step by step you will definitely enjoy this app.
5. Trendy hairstyles for girls and womens (explained with pictures).
6. Note : If you want your content to be included or removed from this app, please contact us ([email protected]) for any errors, review or suggestion.