How To Delete Makeup Photo Editor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Makeup Photo Editor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Makeup Photo Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Makeup Photo Editor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Makeup Photo Editor
Delete Makeup Photo Editor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Makeup Photo Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Makeup Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Makeup Photo Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Makeup Photo Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Makeup Photo Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Makeup Photo Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Makeup Photo Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Makeup Photo Editor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Makeup Photo Editors from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Makeup Photo Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Makeup Photo Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Makeup Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Makeup Photo Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Makeup Photo Editor app from your Android device
To delete Makeup Photo Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Makeup Photo Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Makeup Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Makeup Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Makeup Photo Editor Software Details
★ Makeup - photo editor app to add makeup stickers on photo! ★ Makeup Camera has advanced tools to makeup your face on photo! ★ Makeup turns your selfie photo into awesome selfie with perfect beauty makeup on photo. ★ Makeup is very usefull makeup tool to add makeup on photo easy and fast! ★ Makeup allows you to add beauty makeup on photo very easy! Just select makeup items you like (lipstick, eyebrows, eyelashes, eye and even hairstyle!) and Makeup Camera will add makeup on your photo automatically! ★ Makeup Photo Editor - Makeup camera for girls who want look perfect on photo. ★ Ma...