How To Delete Selfie Camera Filters Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Selfie Camera Filters account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Selfie Camera Filters app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Selfie Camera Filters completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Selfie Camera Filters
Delete Selfie Camera Filters Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Selfie Camera Filters. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Selfie Camera Filters via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Selfie Camera Filters.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Selfie Camera Filters of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Selfie Camera Filters's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Selfie Camera Filters on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Selfie Camera Filters from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Selfie Camera Filters app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Selfie Camera Filterss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Selfie Camera Filters icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Selfie Camera Filters.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Selfie Camera Filters app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Selfie Camera Filters" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Selfie Camera Filters app from your Android device
To delete Selfie Camera Filters from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Selfie Camera Filters.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Selfie Camera Filters app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Selfie Camera Filters app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Selfie Camera Filters Software Details
Sweet Snap Selfie Camera edit your photo to look cute girl with hundred of heart crown effect, flower crown, dog face camera, cat stickers... Selfie Camera Filters user guide: - Take beautiful or funny photos for yourself or your friends. - Share theses photos to social media networks. - Manage them in Funny GIFs or other galleries. You can add funny stickers for Selfie photo: Heart Crown, Filters Crown, Cute Rabbit, Doggy Face, Snappy photo, and collage. Use it to have playful time with your friends and take some interesting bunny photos choose different bunny effects or stickers and...