How to Delete My Expenses Completely
Learn how to delete your My Expenses account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete My Expenses Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Expenses:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your My Expenses account, contact My Expenses via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify My Expenses of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete My Expenses on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete My Expenses".
3. Delete My Expenses on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "My Expenses" and Click "Uninstall".
My Expenses Product Details
My Expenses keeps track of your expenses and your income, directly on your smartphone and on your tablet. - Up to five accounts with transfers (also between different currencies) - Unlimited number of templates and up to three plans for recurring transactions - Export to QIF and CSV. Import from QIF - Data can be protected by password or device lock screen - Theme (dark and light) and font size can be customized - Reconciliation: Easily compare transaction status with your bank statements - Homescreen widget and shortcuts for quick data entry Premium features are unlocked by purchase of one of the following licence keys: Contrib Key - No ads - Unlimited number of accounts - Unlimited number of plans for recurring transactions - Pie chart: Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days) - Split transaction: A single transaction can be split into multiple parts (categories and transfers) - Print the transaction list to a PDF file - Image attachment: Capture via camera or select from gallery Extended Key - All features of Contrib Key - Cloud synchronization: Data can be synced between multiple devices (Webdav, Dropbox, Google Drive) - Daily automated backup with optional upload to cloud storage - Sophisticated, customizable CSV import (spreadsheet applications) Professional Key - All features of Extended Key - Budgeting: Compare your spending to limits you set per category on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. - History chart (Cash flow) - Scan receipts: Automatically extract amount, date and payee - Web User Interface - Unlimited number of templates and plans for split transactions - Email support with guaranteed response within 2 business days - Voting right on development roadmap My Expenses requires the following permissions: - Calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign. - Storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files. - Internet: Anonymous usage tracking, Crash reports, Cloud synchronization. - Accounts: Synchronization across devices via cloud services.