How To Delete Day-to-day Expenses Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Day-to-day Expenses account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Day-to-day Expenses app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Day-to-day Expenses completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Day-to-day Expenses
Delete Day-to-day Expenses Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Day-to-day Expenses. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Day-to-day Expenses via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Day to day Expenses.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Day to day Expenses of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Day-to-day Expenses's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Day-to-day Expenses on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Day-to-day Expenses from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Day-to-day Expenses app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Day-to-day Expensess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Day-to-day Expenses icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Day-to-day Expenses.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Day-to-day Expenses app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Day-to-day Expenses" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Day-to-day Expenses app from your Android device
To delete Day-to-day Expenses from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Day-to-day Expenses.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Day-to-day Expenses app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Day-to-day Expenses app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Day-to-day Expenses Software Details
Day To Day Expenses is a FREE ,SIMPLE AND SECURE expense tracker app available for Android devices. With this app installed in your phone, you can quickly make a note on your spending on the go. It is as convenient and as easy as it is to write it down on your pocket hand book. You just have to enter your income and expenses as you earn and spend, and the app does the math for you. CATEGORIZATION OF INCOME/EXPENSE: You can mark your income/expenses with different categories and the app gives you the total category wise. There are many categories provided by default and you are fr...