How To Delete Settle Up – Group Expenses Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Settle Up – Group Expenses account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Settle Up – Group Expenses app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Settle Up – Group Expenses completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Settle Up – Group Expenses
Delete Settle Up – Group Expenses Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Settle Up – Group Expenses. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Settle Up – Group Expenses via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Settle Up .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Settle Up of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Settle Up – Group Expenses's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Settle Up – Group Expenses on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Settle Up – Group Expenses from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Settle Up – Group Expenses app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Settle Up – Group Expensess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Settle Up – Group Expenses icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Settle Up – Group Expenses.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Settle Up – Group Expenses app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Settle Up – Group Expenses" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Settle Up – Group Expenses app from your Android device
To delete Settle Up – Group Expenses from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Settle Up – Group Expenses.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Settle Up – Group Expenses app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Settle Up – Group Expenses app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Settle Up – Group Expenses Software Details
Settle the debts and the emotions with Settle Up! The app will help you keep track of your expenses and IOUs: it's perfect for travellers, flatmates, couples, event organizers and other groups of friends. Simply add expenses and let us do the job! Settle Up is super easy to use for simple splits, but we've got you covered if you want to add complicated expenses: – Multiple people paid one expense? No problem! – Group members have different weights? Set their defaults. – How about incomes? Yup, just add them. – Adding items from a long bill? Piece of cake! … and many other useful featu...