How To Delete Books Voice Reader Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Books Voice Reader account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Books Voice Reader app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Books Voice Reader completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Books Voice Reader
Delete Books Voice Reader Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Books Voice Reader. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Books Voice Reader via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Books Voice Reader.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Books Voice Reader of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Books Voice Reader's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Books Voice Reader on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Books Voice Reader from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Books Voice Reader app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Books Voice Reader from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Books Voice Reader icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Books Voice Reader.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Books Voice Reader app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Books Voice Reader" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Books Voice Reader from your Android phone
To delete Books Voice Reader from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Books Voice Reader.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Books Voice Reader app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Books Voice Reader app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Books Voice Reader Software Details
1. Users can pause reading, go to the next page or come back to previous page, change the speech setting (speed and pitch of the voice), set timer to read or stop read automatically.
2. The user selects a book or file in the device (Android phone or tablet) and the application read for the user to hear.
3. Android app to read book in formats: pdf, txt, docx, epub by voice.
4. The application is suitable for visually impaired people, blind people or when users are busy or tired.
5. App can read the books or files in pdf, txt, docx or epub in 96 languages.