How to Delete Books Voice Reader Completely
Learn how to delete your Books Voice Reader account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Books Voice Reader Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Books Voice Reader:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Books Voice Reader account, contact Books Voice Reader via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Books Voice Reader of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Books Voice Reader on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Books Voice Reader".
3. Delete Books Voice Reader on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Books Voice Reader" and Click "Uninstall".
Books Voice Reader Product Details
Android app to read book in formats: pdf, txt, docx, epub by voice. The application is suitable for visually impaired people, blind people or when users are busy or tired. App can read the books or files in pdf, txt, docx or epub in 96 languages. The user selects a book or file in the device (Android phone or tablet) and the application read for the user to hear. Users can pause reading, go to the next page or come back to previous page, change the speech setting (speed and pitch of the voice), set timer to read or stop read automatically. ...