How to Delete ING Banking to go Completely
Learn how to delete your ING Banking to go account, your personal data and also delete the ING Banking to go app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with ING Banking to go completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete ING Banking to go Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ING Banking to go. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ING Banking to go via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ING Banking to go.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ING Banking to go of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting ING Banking to go's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ING Banking to go on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ING Banking to go from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete ING Banking to go app from your Iphone
If you want to delete ING Banking to go from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ING Banking to go icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ING Banking to go.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ING Banking to go app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ING Banking to go" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete ING Banking to go from your Android phone
To delete ING Banking to go from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ING Banking to go.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ING Banking to go app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ING Banking to go app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ING Banking to go Software Details
1. Damit haben Sie Ihre persönlichen Finanzen jederzeit und überall im Griff – und mobiles Banking wird so einfach und sicher, dass es jeder kann.