How To Delete Albaraka Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Albaraka Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Albaraka Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Albaraka Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Albaraka Mobile Banking
Delete Albaraka Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Albaraka Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Albaraka Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Albaraka .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Albaraka of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Albaraka Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Albaraka Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Albaraka Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Albaraka Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Albaraka Mobile Bankings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Albaraka Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Albaraka Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Albaraka Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Albaraka Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Albaraka Mobile Banking app from your Android device
To delete Albaraka Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Albaraka Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Albaraka Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Albaraka Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Albaraka Mobile Banking Software Details
You need to have Albaraka Internet / Mobile password in order to use Albaraka Mobile banking application. If you do not have a password, you can get a password with your debit or credit card information by clicking on “New User” field. Albaraka Mobil uses two-factor validation. You can log into application either with your customer / Turkish national ID number and password or with face recognition function. You can perform many banking transactions via Albaraka Mobile as followings: • You can view your accounts and open current and saving accounts. • You can view your cards, pay credit...