How to Delete Georgia's Own Completely
Learn how to delete your Georgia's Own Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Georgia's Own Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Georgia's Own Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Georgia's Own account, contact Georgia's Own via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Georgia's Own of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Georgia's Own on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Georgia's Own Mobile Banking".
3. Delete Georgia's Own on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Georgia's Own Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
Georgia's Own Mobile Banking Product Details
The Georgia's Own Credit Union Mobile Banking app provides you the ability to view your Georgia’s Own accounts quickly and securely, whenever and wherever you are. Features include: - Check Account Balances - View Transaction History - View Pending Transactions - Make Quick Transfers - Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM Locator - 128-bit Security Encryption - Now Including Mobile Deposit! - UPDATE: Now including an option to get to bill pay. Please note: this is an interim solution until the fully integrated mobile bill pay is complete.