How to Delete Your Doctors Completely
Learn how to delete your Your Doctors - Online Doctor account, your personal data and also delete the Your Doctors app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Your Doctors - Online Doctor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Your Doctors Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Your Doctors - Online Doctor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Your Doctors - Online Doctor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Your Doctors.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Your Doctors of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Your Doctors's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Your Doctors - Online Doctor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Your Doctors - Online Doctor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Your Doctors app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Your Doctors - Online Doctor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Your Doctors - Online Doctor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Your Doctors - Online Doctor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Your Doctors - Online Doctor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Your Doctors - Online Doctor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Your Doctors from your Android phone
To delete Your Doctors - Online Doctor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Your Doctors - Online Doctor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Your Doctors - Online Doctor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Your Doctors - Online Doctor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Reported Deleting Issues
no longer needed
— by John Carter on Oct 16 2022