How to Cancel Your Doctors
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Your Doctors - Online Doctor subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Your Doctors - Online Doctor subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Your Doctors Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Your Doctors - Online Doctor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Your Doctors - Online Doctor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Your Doctors - Online Doctor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Your Doctors - Online Doctor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Your Doctors Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Your Doctors - Online Doctor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Your Doctors will now be canceled.
Cancel Your Doctors Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Your Doctors - Online Doctor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Your Doctors - Online Doctor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Your Doctors
Cancel Your Doctors via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Your Doctors - Online Doctor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Your Doctors's Website
Another way of canceling Your Doctors - Online Doctor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Your Doctors - Online Doctor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://yourdoctors.online and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Your Doctors - Online Doctor App
Your Doctors Online is your 24-hour connection to a doctor where within minutes you can get medical advice, diagnosis, prescription, medical notes, and more. For Canadian patients, if you have a Canadian health card, you have full coverage with our doctors. Our doctors can help with a number of medical issues ranging from: - Sexual Health - Pregnancy - Cold or Flu - Skin - Children's Health - Prescriptions - Prescription renewals - Birth Control pills - Medical notes and more Our all-women medical doctors are licensed and here to help you around the clock 24/7.
Reported Cancelation Issues
no longer needed
— by John Carter on Oct 16 2022
I tried cancelling my subscription on my iPhone but seem unable to do so. I was wondering if you could go ahead and cancel it for me.
— by Brianna Westbrook on Oct 02 2022
Please cancel my subscription and refund my money.
— by Lisbe A Montes on Aug 25 2022
Could you please cancel my subscription for your doctors online as I no longer require this service. Thank you,regards Elizabeth Bristow
— by Elizabeth Bristow on Jul 11 2022
Cancel subscription. I was led to believe there was a one time charge
— by Julie Barnharst on Jun 08 2022
I would my yourdoctors subscription cancelled please. Thank you
— by Kristina Bouteneff on Oct 18 2021
Search for another app