How To Delete ConnectEBT Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ConnectEBT account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ConnectEBT app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ConnectEBT completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete ConnectEBT Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ConnectEBT. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ConnectEBT via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ConnectEBT.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ConnectEBT of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ConnectEBT's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ConnectEBT on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ConnectEBT from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ConnectEBT app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ConnectEBTs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ConnectEBT icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ConnectEBT.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ConnectEBT app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ConnectEBT" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting ConnectEBT app from your Android device
To delete ConnectEBT from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ConnectEBT.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ConnectEBT app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ConnectEBT app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ConnectEBT Software Details
The ConnectEBT app is the fast, secure and easy way to monitor your EBT available balance, deposits, transaction activity, and select or change your PIN. The app currently supports Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, Maine, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia EBT. We are excited to bring support for additional State programs in the near future. To register, enter your EBT Card information on the ConnectEBT mobile app or at www.ConnectEBT.com. Already have your ConnectEBT user ID and password? You’re ready to use the ConnectEBT mobile app. • Check your...