How To Delete Just Dance Controller Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Just Dance Controller account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Just Dance Controller app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Just Dance Controller completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Just Dance Controller
Delete Just Dance Controller Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Just Dance Controller. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Just Dance Controller via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Just Dance Controller.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Just Dance Controller of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Just Dance Controller's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Just Dance Controller on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Just Dance Controller from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Just Dance Controller app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Just Dance Controller from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Just Dance Controller icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Just Dance Controller.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Just Dance Controller app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Just Dance Controller" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Just Dance Controller from your Android phone
To delete Just Dance Controller from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Just Dance Controller.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Just Dance Controller app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Just Dance Controller app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Just Dance Controller Software Details
No controller? No problem! The Just Dance Controller app scores your dance moves and allows you to navigate in your Just Dance game simply by using your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing to let the app track your awesome moves! It's easy and fun to play, with up to 6 players simultaneously, so grab your friends and family and join the party! Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance console game. You will need the Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017, or Just Dan...