How To Delete TransferGo: Money Transfer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TransferGo: Money Transfer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TransferGo: Money Transfer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TransferGo: Money Transfer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TransferGo: Money Transfer
Delete TransferGo: Money Transfer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TransferGo: Money Transfer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TransferGo: Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TransferGo .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TransferGo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TransferGo: Money Transfer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TransferGo: Money Transfer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TransferGo: Money Transfer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TransferGo: Money Transfer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TransferGo: Money Transfers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TransferGo: Money Transfer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TransferGo: Money Transfer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TransferGo: Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TransferGo: Money Transfer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TransferGo: Money Transfer app from your Android device
To delete TransferGo: Money Transfer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TransferGo: Money Transfer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TransferGo: Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TransferGo: Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TransferGo: Money Transfer Software Details
TransferGo is the super-fast and easy way to send money around the world. Received in just 30 minutes, your transfers are secure and safe. We're using a digital account-to-account business model and changing the face of finance to make it accessible to everyone, everywhere. 53 countries and 29 currencies that are expanding constantly. We put you at the heart of our product, making it a seamless experience from start to finish. Sent in seconds, your money is protected so you never have to worry. Join more than 1,000,000 people who have used TransferGo around the world and become part o...