How to Delete uLink Money Transfer Completely
Learn how to delete your uLink Money Transfer account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete uLink Money Transfer Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by uLink Money Transfer:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your uLink Money Transfer account, contact uLink Money Transfer via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify uLink Money Transfer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete uLink Money Transfer on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete uLink Money Transfer".
3. Delete uLink Money Transfer on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "uLink Money Transfer" and Click "Uninstall".
uLink Money Transfer Product Details
International money transfers and phone reloads abroad made easy and a lot more convenient with the uLink remit money transfer app. Send money to 156,000+ locations in over 67 countries worldwide with a few taps using the uLink app. With our ever-expanding payment network, you can be rest assured that your funds are transferred to friends or family back home directly to major banks, cash pick-up locations and e-wallets abroad. Plus, home delivery options are available in select countries. You can even send instant phone reloads abroad. Why use uLink? Speed and Convenience With uLink, you can send money safely right from the comfort of your own home. • Send money directly to banks and cash pick-up locations worldwide. • Login securely using Touch ID • Track your transfer • Review your transaction history • Get regular updates on the status of your transfer • Repeat transfers are now faster than ever with our Quick Send option. Pay Less, Send More Great exchange rates and low fees on every transfer means more of your hard-earned money makes it back to the ones you love back home. • Pay with your Bank Account, Debit Card, Credit Card, or uLinkcard • Add/edit beneficiaries with ease No Hidden Fees We understand that transparency is important to our customers which is why we provide a complete fee breakdown “before” you place your transaction. • Check the daily exchange rate • Check your daily sending limit • Get access to promotional offers time and again with our promotional gift card offers, FX Flash Sales and much more. SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE: Latin America: Mexico, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Honduras, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Brazil, Uruguay Asia: Philippines, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mongolia, Nigeria Oceania: Australia, New Zealand Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK More than just money transfer! RELOAD PHONES Add minutes quickly to prepaid phones abroad for only $0.99. Reload Phones in: Mexico, Philippines, India, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bolivia, China, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nicaragua, Panama, South Africa, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam. Plus, let’s not forget you have access to real “human” customer support to guide you through it all. Want to get in touch with us? Whether you have a question to ask, or a problem you need addressed, our Customer Service team is available to assist you. Just visit www.ulinkremit.com or call 1(800) 456-3492. Download the uLink remit app to support your loved ones the safe, fast, and convenient way when it matters the most. Powered by Servicio UniTeller, Inc.