How to Delete Security Breach Game Helper Completely
Learn how to delete your Security Breach Game Helper account, your personal data and also delete the Security Breach Game Helper app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Security Breach Game Helper completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Security Breach Game Helper Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Security Breach Game Helper. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Security Breach Game Helper via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Security Breach Game Helper.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Security Breach Game Helper of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Security Breach Game Helper's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Security Breach Game Helper on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Security Breach Game Helper from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Security Breach Game Helper app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Security Breach Game Helper from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Security Breach Game Helper icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Security Breach Game Helper.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Security Breach Game Helper app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Security Breach Game Helper" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Security Breach Game Helper from your Android phone
To delete Security Breach Game Helper from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Security Breach Game Helper.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Security Breach Game Helper app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Security Breach Game Helper app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Security Breach Game Helper Software Details
1. If you feel we have abused the copyright, brand name, or utilization of brand names that disregard the principles if it's not too much trouble promptly get in touch with us, so we can quickly erase them.
2. created by fans for fans, not an official guide from the creators of Security Breach Game Helper.
3. All the information and images in this app are under common creative license and the credit goes to their respective owners.
4. This is an Unofficial Security Breach Game Helper app.
5. These images are not endorsed by any of the prospective owners, and the images are used simply for aesthetic purposes.
6. No copyright infringement is intended, and any request to remove one of the images/logos/names will be honored.