How To Delete Bellco Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bellco Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bellco Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bellco Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Bellco Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bellco Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bellco Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bellco Banking.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bellco Banking of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bellco Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bellco Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bellco Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bellco Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bellco Bankings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bellco Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bellco Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bellco Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bellco Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Bellco Banking app from your Android device
To delete Bellco Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bellco Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bellco Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bellco Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bellco Banking Software Details
Stay connected to your finances with the Bellco mobile app. - View your account balances - Check your transaction history - Transfer money between accounts - Pay bills on the go - Deposit checks (mobile deposit access is subject to approval) - Pay your Bellco CU loan - Transfer funds instantly to anyone, using their mobile number or email address - Locate nearby branches and shared branching locations - Track personal budget and savings goals See our Terms & Conditions Agreement for information on crediting of deposits. Funds availability subject to Bellco Credit Union’s Funds Av...