How to Delete Guideline Central Completely
Learn how to delete your Guideline Central account, your personal data and also delete the Guideline Central app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Guideline Central completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Guideline Central Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Guideline Central. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Guideline Central via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Guideline Central.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Guideline Central of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Guideline Central's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Guideline Central on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Guideline Central from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Guideline Central app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Guideline Central from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Guideline Central icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Guideline Central.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Guideline Central app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Guideline Central" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Guideline Central from your Android phone
To delete Guideline Central from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Guideline Central.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Guideline Central app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Guideline Central app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Guideline Central Software Details
1. Guideline Central - Clinical practice guidelines in a concise, easy to read quick-reference format.
2. Choose from thousands of official association medical guidelines representing all of the main specialties and therapeutic areas.
3. These are official medical society guidelines, condensed into a quick referenceformat that is current, practical and portable.
4. The app offers over 2,000 free guideline summaries, as well as 300 premium guideline titles that are developed directly with the authoring medical associations.
5. Societies or institutions who are interested in having their guidelines included withing our platform are welcome to reach out any time as well.
6. Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running.