How to Cancel Guideline Central
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Guideline Central subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Guideline Central subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Guideline Central Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Guideline Central subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Guideline Central".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Guideline Central subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Guideline Central subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guideline Central Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Guideline Central" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Guideline Central will now be canceled.
Cancel Guideline Central Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Guideline Central via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Guideline Central. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Guideline Central
Cancel Guideline Central via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Guideline Central via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Guideline Central's Website
Another way of canceling Guideline Central subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Guideline Central app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.GuidelineCentral.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Guideline Central App
Guideline Central, the world’s largest repository of clinical practice guidelines, can now be easily accessed in our new guidelines app. With clinical practice guidelines and clinical decision-support tools, Guideline Central provides healthcare professionals thousands of quick access resources to help improve patient outcomes. Choose from thousands of official medical association guidelines representing all of the main specialties and therapeutic areas. These are official society guidelines, gathered and condensed into a quick reference format that is current, practical and portable. The Guideline Central app offers over 1,500 guideline summaries, as well as hundreds of clinical guideline pocket guides that were developed with authoring medical associations. In addition to clinical practice guidelines, the app also includes other frequently used clinical reference resources. Quick reference guideline tools include: * Guideline Pocket Guides: Highly curated clinical guidelines-based resource that summarizes key recommendations, figures, tables and more into a practical, concise format for usage at point of need. * Guideline Summaries: Quick-access to the graded recommendations from 1,000+ clinical practice guidelines, along with meta-data and links to the full text guideline on the society journal or website. * Clinical Calculators: A collection of mobile optimized clinical calculators for health care professionals * Drug Information: Up to date medication information...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app