How to Delete MaterialX Completely
Learn how to delete your MaterialX - Material Design UI account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete MaterialX Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MaterialX - Material Design UI:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your MaterialX account, contact MaterialX via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify MaterialX of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete MaterialX on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete MaterialX - Material Design UI".
3. Delete MaterialX on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "MaterialX - Material Design UI" and Click "Uninstall".
MaterialX - Material Design UI Product Details
Our main mission is to give android developer reference for material design implementation based on Design Guideline from google https://material.io/guidelines/components/. Most of UI problem today is hard to convert UI design concept into native source code. So we try to explore and research android material design UI as similar as its guidelines design. We bring Material design to the next level. This UI template ready to use and support your projects, you can pick some part you like and implement it into your code. All folder, file name, class name variable and function method is well organized and well named make this template easy to reuse and customize. Purchase Source Code : https://codecanyon.net/item/materialx-android-material-design-ui-components-10/20482674