How to Delete LuLu Money Completely
Learn how to delete your LuLu Money - Money Transfer account, your personal data and also delete the LuLu Money app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with LuLu Money - Money Transfer completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete LuLu Money Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by LuLu Money - Money Transfer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting LuLu Money - Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with LuLu Money.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify LuLu Money of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting LuLu Money's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of LuLu Money - Money Transfer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete LuLu Money - Money Transfer from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete LuLu Money app from your Iphone
If you want to delete LuLu Money - Money Transfer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the LuLu Money - Money Transfer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on LuLu Money - Money Transfer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the LuLu Money - Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete LuLu Money - Money Transfer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete LuLu Money from your Android phone
To delete LuLu Money - Money Transfer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on LuLu Money - Money Transfer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the LuLu Money - Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the LuLu Money - Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
LuLu Money - Money Transfer Software Details
1. The safety of your money is our primary objective and our excellent track record over the last 10 years is a testimony to this.
2. Lulu Money Anytime, Anywhere- Lulu Money Logo in blue screen.
3. Lulu money is regulated by Central banks in over 8 countries.
4. The All new Lulu Money APP brings you more features and convenience than ever before.
5. Join the family of over 5 million customers who have trusted us for their global payment needs.