How to Delete Tether Cloud Miner Completely
Learn how to delete your Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT account, your personal data and also delete the Tether Cloud Miner app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Tether Cloud Miner Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tether Cloud Miner.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tether Cloud Miner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Tether Cloud Miner's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Tether Cloud Miner app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Tether Cloud Miner from your Android phone
To delete Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tether Cloud Miner - Earn USDT Software Details
1. Cloud mining is the process of cryptocurrency mining utilizing a remote datacenter with shared processing power.
2. The mining rigs are housed and maintained in a facility owned by mining company and the customer simply needs to register and purchase mining contracts or shares.
3. This type of cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware.
4. Since cloud mining is provided as a service, there is generally some cost and this can result in lower returns for the miner.
5. Tether (often called by its symbol USDT) is a stablecoin cryptocurrency that is hosted on the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains, among others.