How to Delete IntelliFire Completely
Learn how to delete your IntelliFire account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete IntelliFire Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IntelliFire:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your IntelliFire account, contact IntelliFire via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify IntelliFire of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete IntelliFire on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete IntelliFire".
3. Delete IntelliFire on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "IntelliFire" and Click "Uninstall".
IntelliFire Product Details
Now you can control your fire from anywhere. The IntelliFire® app makes it possible using your phone or tablet, or by the sound of your voice in your connected home. You can have a cozy environment greet you when you walk in the door. Then go hands-free with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. With your phone or tablet, you can control on/off, flame height, thermostat, burn time, lights, fan and more. And use your smart speaker to turn on or off the fire. You will need to have a Wi-Fi module installed to enable smart control of your fire. To learn if your fireplace, insert or stove is compatible or to set up an appointment, contact your local Heat & Glo®, Majestic®, Heatilator®, Quadra-Fire® or Vermont Castings® dealer. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Google, YouTube and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC. iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.