How to Cancel IntelliFire
Learn how to cancel IntelliFire subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel IntelliFire Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "IntelliFire".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "IntelliFire" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IntelliFire Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "IntelliFire" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to IntelliFire will now be canceled.
Cancel IntelliFire Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "IntelliFire" or "Hearth and Home Technologies" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from IntelliFire
Cancel IntelliFire via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on IntelliFire's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.hearthnhome.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About IntelliFire App
Now you can control your fire from anywhere. The IntelliFire® app makes it possible using your phone or tablet, or by the sound of your voice in your connected home. You can have a cozy environment greet you when you walk in the door. Then go hands-free with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. With your phone or tablet, you can control on/off, flame height, thermostat, burn time, lights, fan and more. And use your smart speaker to turn on or off the fire. You will need to have a Wi-Fi module installed to enable smart control of your fire. To learn if your fireplace, insert or stove is compatible or to set up an appointment, contact your local Heat & Glo®, Majestic®, Heatilator®, Quadra-Fire® or Vermont Castings® dealer. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Google, YouTube and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC. iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app