How to Delete idealista Completely
Learn how to delete your idealista account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete idealista Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by idealista:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your idealista account, contact idealista via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify idealista of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete idealista on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete idealista".
3. Delete idealista on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "idealista" and Click "Uninstall".
idealista Product Details
Find your dream home in Spain, Italy or Portugal as quickly and easily as possible with the idealista app, the leading real estate portal in Southern Europe. And if you are coming to Spain, Italy or Portugal to study, we can also help you to find a shared flat. If you want to buy or rent a house, a flat or a room in Spain, Italy or Portugal, we have hundreds of thousands of offers in the best places on the Costa del Sol, Canary Islands, Mallorca, Ibiza, Barcelona, the Algarve, Tuscany, Rome, Porto or in that remote village where you can get away from it all. • Save your favourite listings so that you can keep an eye on them. • Create alerts for your searches and be the first to know about new listings. • Filter results to match your search: size, number of rooms, price, etc. • Contact advertisers directly via the chat available on the app. • Draw your own search area, explore the map or search your surrounding area. • See high quality photos, 3D photos and videos of the properties you like. • Share the properties you like with your friends. If you want to sell or rent your property in Spain, Italy and Portugal, you can upload listings for flats, houses, land, garages, commercial premises, shared flats or offices, including all the necessary information and up to 40 photos. Tips and tricks: • Remember that to search in a specific area, you have to type it in the search box as if you were searching on Google Maps. • If you get few results, try modifying the filters or widening the search radius. • If you are going to upload a property listing, take pictures with lots of care and attention. Low quality images receive less attention. • If you think that something is missing, in the "About idealista" section you can leave us a comment in the "Problems or suggestions" section so that we can include it in future updates.