How To Delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard
Delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Piano Connect .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Piano Connect of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboards from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard app from your Android device
To delete Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Piano Connect: MIDI Keyboard Software Details
Piano Connect is a great application to learning piano. Now you can play the piano anytime, anywhere, simply by connecting a MIDI Keyboard (Electric Piano/Organ device) to your smartphone via the USB OTG cable/MIDI Cable. In addition, the application also has a database of more than 650,000 songs, so you can easily play a song quickly (with tiles mode or piano sheet music mode). You can even play a song on your phone or directly connect to the Electric Piano or Organ to practice. FEATURES ✔ Full piano keyboard with 88 keys ✔ Supports a wide variety of keyboard instruments (Piano, Gran...