How to Delete FirstBank Completely
Learn how to delete your FirstBank Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete FirstBank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FirstBank Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your FirstBank account, contact FirstBank via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify FirstBank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete FirstBank on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete FirstBank Mobile Banking".
3. Delete FirstBank on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "FirstBank Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
FirstBank Mobile Banking Product Details
“Welcome to your own personal FirstBank branch.” Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start! MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT: • Fingerprint Login: With just the touch of a button you can have access to your account. Fingerprint Login allows you to login quickly and securely using the fingerprint scanner on your device. • FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the accounts you would like to view (up to 3) by selecting “FirstGlance” within the main menu. After enrolled, spin the FirstBank cube before login to access FirstGlance. • Mobile Deposit: Deposit your check through the app. Anywhere you have a phone you have a personal FirstBank branch. Simply take a picture of the front and back of the check and submit your deposit. • Zelle®: With Zelle® you can quickly send, receive and request money to friends and family using only their email address or mobile phone number and name. This is how money moves® • Pay Now: Receive a notification on the Account Summary page when your FirstBank credit card, cash reserve, or loan is due. Rest your weary fingers and save time by clicking the Pay Now button to transfer the funds. • Bill Pay: Receive your bills electronically and schedule your bill payments all in one location. Bill Pay can be used to pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. • Account Details: Check balances on your accounts and loans, transfer money between FirstBank accounts, and schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan. • Communication Center: Bank mail allows you to communicate securely with the bank and receive messages and tasks related to your loan requests. Stay informed about your FirstBank account activity with alerts about your balance, deposits and withdrawals, fraud detection, and more. Setup Alerts to get notified by text message, email, or push notification. *FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
Reported Deleting Issues
Delete my mobile apps account
— by Michael Ogelegu 6 months ago