How To Delete FirstBank Digital Banking App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FirstBank Digital Banking App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FirstBank Digital Banking App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FirstBank Digital Banking App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like FirstBank Digital Banking App
Delete FirstBank Digital Banking App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FirstBank Digital Banking App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FirstBank Digital Banking App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FirstBank Digital Banking App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FirstBank Digital Banking App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FirstBank Digital Banking App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FirstBank Digital Banking App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FirstBank Digital Banking App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FirstBank Digital Banking App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FirstBank Digital Banking Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FirstBank Digital Banking App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FirstBank Digital Banking App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FirstBank Digital Banking App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FirstBank Digital Banking App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting FirstBank Digital Banking App app from your Android device
To delete FirstBank Digital Banking App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FirstBank Digital Banking App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FirstBank Digital Banking App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FirstBank Digital Banking App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FirstBank Digital Banking App Software Details
The new and redesigned Digital Banking experience now includes more tools to make your life easier. Find out how you can benefit from greater convenience today: • Mobile Deposit: Deposit up to $5,000 anywhere, anytime with your mobile device. • View your account information: Check account balances and transactions of your deposit accounts, credit lines, loans, and more. You will also be able to view your deposits, payments, and transfers' history. • Payments and transfers: Pay your bills and loans. Transfer money between your accounts and other FirstBank accounts. • More services...