How to Delete Lost in Harmony Completely
Learn how to delete your Lost in Harmony account, your personal data and also delete the Lost in Harmony app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Lost in Harmony completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Lost in Harmony Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lost in Harmony. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lost in Harmony via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lost in Harmony.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lost in Harmony of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Lost in Harmony's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lost in Harmony on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lost in Harmony from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Lost in Harmony app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Lost in Harmony from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lost in Harmony icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lost in Harmony.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lost in Harmony app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lost in Harmony" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Lost in Harmony from your Android phone
To delete Lost in Harmony from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lost in Harmony.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lost in Harmony app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lost in Harmony app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lost in Harmony Software Details
1. IMPORTANT If you bought the full game before, simply contact us at [email protected] and send us the related invoice to obtain compensation.
2. “Lost in Harmony features the power of love, and beat in an engrossing gameplay.
3. “Lost in Harmony is a stunning game with an amazing soundtrack.
4. Lost in Harmony simply uploads and downloads the levels data.
5. PLEASE NOTE that we do not store songs on our database, nor do we facilitate the sharing of songs.
6. This is a story where boy meets girl, and fate tries to tear them apart.