How To Delete Lost in Harmony Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Lost in Harmony account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Lost in Harmony app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Lost in Harmony completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Lost in Harmony Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lost in Harmony. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lost in Harmony via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lost in Harmony.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lost in Harmony of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Lost in Harmony's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lost in Harmony on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lost in Harmony from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Lost in Harmony app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Lost in Harmony from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lost in Harmony icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lost in Harmony.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lost in Harmony app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lost in Harmony" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Lost in Harmony from your Android phone
To delete Lost in Harmony from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lost in Harmony.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lost in Harmony app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lost in Harmony app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lost in Harmony Software Details
“Lost in Harmony is a stunning game with an amazing soundtrack. A story that needs to be shared.” - ThatVideoGameBlog Tap the stars, and swipe in rhythm to go through two memorable journeys. ★ 10/10 – The Anything Mobile ★ 9.3/10 – That Video Game Blog ★ 4.8/5 – PocketMeta “Lost in Harmony is one of the sweetest rhythm games I’ve played…”- Kotaku “Lost in Harmony is one of the most unique, ambitious games we’ve seen in some time… An unforgettable experience.” -TapSmart “Lost in Harmony is an audio/visual triumph” – Touch Arcade “Lost in Harmony deserves 10/10 in all facet...