How To Delete The Lost Guitar Pick Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your The Lost Guitar Pick account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the The Lost Guitar Pick app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with The Lost Guitar Pick completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like The Lost Guitar Pick
Delete The Lost Guitar Pick Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Lost Guitar Pick. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting The Lost Guitar Pick via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with The Lost Guitar Pick.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify The Lost Guitar Pick of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete The Lost Guitar Pick's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of The Lost Guitar Pick on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete The Lost Guitar Pick from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting The Lost Guitar Pick app from an Iphone
If you want to delete The Lost Guitar Picks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the The Lost Guitar Pick icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on The Lost Guitar Pick.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the The Lost Guitar Pick app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete The Lost Guitar Pick" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting The Lost Guitar Pick app from your Android device
To delete The Lost Guitar Pick from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on The Lost Guitar Pick.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the The Lost Guitar Pick app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the The Lost Guitar Pick app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
The Lost Guitar Pick Software Details
After long days and nights of research, our developers found out where those picks that vanish without a trace take shelter, enraging those who play guitar. And now it’s time for you and thousands of people to discover the truth of where that is. “They are hidden in a universe called THE LOST GUITAR PICK, a place that is waiting for you.” There are different levels to conquer, in worlds where the real blends with the fantastic (but don’t worry, there’s nothing to fear there). And the best part: the games are the coolest, made for you to test your memory! Since you’ve already been hi...