How to Delete Red Light Completely
Learn how to delete your Red Light account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Red Light Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Red Light:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Red Light account, contact Red Light via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Red Light of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Red Light on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Red Light".
3. Delete Red Light on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Red Light" and Click "Uninstall".
Red Light Product Details
Red Light turn the screen of your phone Red, you can build a nice mood in your room with this light. In this app, you can change and select the TONE of color (version of Red) that you want, the TIME that you want the screen will be active and the BRIGHTNESS of your screen. All the colors in Red Light are optimized to show a powerful radiant effect. Psychology of Red Light ---------------------------------- Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. It has very high visibility, which is why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is a color found in many national flags. Red brings text and images to the foreground. Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for 'Buy Now' or 'Click Here' buttons on Internet banners and websites. In advertising, red is often used to evoke erotic feelings (red lips, red nails, red-light districts, 'Lady in Red', etc). Red is widely used to indicate danger (high voltage signs, traffic lights). This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity. Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love. Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness. Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath. Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities. Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall. Text extracted from http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html