How to Delete Andy US English Text to Speech Completely
Learn how to delete your Andy US English Text to Speech account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Andy US English Text to Speech Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Andy US English Text to Speech:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Andy US English Text to Speech account, contact Andy US English Text to Speech via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Andy US English Text to Speech of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Andy US English Text to Speech on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Andy US English Text to Speech".
3. Delete Andy US English Text to Speech on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Andy US English Text to Speech" and Click "Uninstall".
Andy US English Text to Speech Product Details
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output. This voice can synthesize: * Navigation directions from Scout while driving * Accessibility information with Talkback * Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork * Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps * Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully * and many other TTS-enabled apps Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor. You can try the Andy voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage: http://www.cereproc.com