How to Delete HelloPag-IBIG Completely
Learn how to delete your HelloPag-IBIG by AUB account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete HelloPag-IBIG Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HelloPag-IBIG by AUB:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your HelloPag-IBIG account, contact HelloPag-IBIG via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify HelloPag-IBIG of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete HelloPag-IBIG on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete HelloPag-IBIG by AUB".
3. Delete HelloPag-IBIG on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "HelloPag-IBIG by AUB" and Click "Uninstall".
HelloPag-IBIG by AUB Product Details
Hello Pag-IBIG is the companion app of the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus powered by AUB. Download the Hello Pag-IBIG app and register your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus powered by AUB now to enjoy digital financial services that is secure, fast and efficient. Sa Hello Pag-IBIG app, you can manage your funds conveniently, anytime, anywhere! ✓ Maaari mong makita sa Hello Pag-IBIG app kung credited na ang iyong loan proceeds. ✓ Mag-ipon at maghulog sa inyong Pag-IBIG MP2 savings ✓ Magbayad ng inyong monthly loan amortization sa housing loan, multi-purpose loan at calamity loan sa Pag-IBIG. I-enjoy ang iba pang karagdagang services tulad ng ✓ Real time fund transfer to other banks and ewallets via InstaPay ✓ Makatanggap ng pera gamit ang iyong sariling QR PH code na ma-gegenerate sa iyong Hello Pag-IBIG app. ✓ Makapag CASH IN or top up sa mga 711 branches nationwide. ✓ Makapag PERA PADALA to your loved ones through our cash out partners (Cebuana Lhuiller, Palawan, LBC Express, M. Lhuiller and AUB branches) ✓ Bumili ng PREPAID LOAD (Globe, Smart, Sun, PLDT, Meralco, DITO) ✓ Magbayad ng BILLS for electricity, credit cards, tuition fees, at iba pang utilities. ✓ Makapag SCAN TO PAY via QR code sa kahit saang QR PH P2M merchant nationwide. ✓ Mag-online shopping gamit ang Hello Pag-IBIG Virtual Mastercard. ✓ Mag-withdraw gamit ang iyong Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus sa lahat ng BancNet ATMs or i-swipe ito at gamiting pambayad sa groceries at ibang shops, nationwide. I-register na ang iyong Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus powered by AUB today!
Reported Deleting Issues
I want my account in Hello Pag-Ibig with account no. 919-10-543630-9 to be deleted, because of a mistake about the photo that been used. I am a Muslim Woman and it's not allowed for us to show our whole face features without cover. I mistakenly uploaded a photo without my Hijab. Hope to hear feedback from you.
— by Zsa Zsa Marie Barsanas 1 year ago
I want my account in Hello Pag-Ibig with account no. 919-10-543630-9 to be deleted, because of a mistake about the photo that been used. Hope to hear feedback from you.
— by Zsa Zsa Marie Barsanas 1 year ago
Please delete my transaction history for me to secure my transaction. Only the transaction history thank you!
— by Shiela May Sitchon 2 years ago
its been 2 days and im still waiting for the approval of my hello pag ibig registration.
— by helen 7 months ago
I cannot recieve verification code thru email.
— by Eduardo santos jr 8 months ago
Im trying to Register my Account but it says “Account does not exist” and does not
Proceed to the next step
— by Angeli Sol N. Sta. Cruz 9 months ago