How To Delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your AT&T Voicemail Viewer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the AT&T Voicemail Viewer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with AT&T Voicemail Viewer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like AT&T Voicemail Viewer
Delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by AT&T Voicemail Viewer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting AT&T Voicemail Viewer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with AT T Voicemail Viewer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify AT T Voicemail Viewer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of AT&T Voicemail Viewer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting AT&T Voicemail Viewer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the AT&T Voicemail Viewer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on AT&T Voicemail Viewer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the AT&T Voicemail Viewer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer from your Android phone
To delete AT&T Voicemail Viewer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on AT&T Voicemail Viewer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the AT&T Voicemail Viewer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the AT&T Voicemail Viewer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
AT&T Voicemail Viewer Software Details
This app is for AT&T landline voicemail, not mobile phone voicemail. Make sure you have your AT&T home or office voicemail PIN prior to downloading this app. The AT&T Voicemail Viewer app makes it easier to stay on top of your Voicemail or Unified Messaging voicemail messages directly from your Android device. Like looking at messages in your email inbox, Voicemail Viewer lists your messages, allowing you to choose the order in which you listen to them. The App may include a voicemail-to-text feature (VMTT) that provides automated transcription of your voicemail. Residential landlin...