How To Delete Advanced Task Manager Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Advanced Task Manager account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Advanced Task Manager app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Advanced Task Manager completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Advanced Task Manager
Delete Advanced Task Manager Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Advanced Task Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Advanced Task Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Advanced Task Manager.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Advanced Task Manager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Advanced Task Manager's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Advanced Task Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Advanced Task Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Advanced Task Manager app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Advanced Task Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Advanced Task Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Advanced Task Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Advanced Task Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Advanced Task Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Advanced Task Manager from your Android phone
To delete Advanced Task Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Advanced Task Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Advanced Task Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Advanced Task Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Advanced Task Manager Software Details
1. The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly.
2. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
3. Kill tasks, free memory, speed up phone, save battery life, 1 tap boost your phone.
4. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
5. Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
6. The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system.
7. If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
8. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
9. The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed.
10. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off.
11. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
12. A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a pop up context menu, click "Ignore".