How To Delete HP Print Service Plugin Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your HP Print Service Plugin account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the HP Print Service Plugin app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with HP Print Service Plugin completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like HP Print Service Plugin
Delete HP Print Service Plugin Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HP Print Service Plugin. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting HP Print Service Plugin via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with HP Print Service Plugin.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify HP Print Service Plugin of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete HP Print Service Plugin's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of HP Print Service Plugin on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete HP Print Service Plugin from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting HP Print Service Plugin app from an Iphone
If you want to delete HP Print Service Plugins from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the HP Print Service Plugin icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on HP Print Service Plugin.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the HP Print Service Plugin app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete HP Print Service Plugin" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting HP Print Service Plugin app from your Android device
To delete HP Print Service Plugin from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on HP Print Service Plugin.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the HP Print Service Plugin app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the HP Print Service Plugin app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
HP Print Service Plugin Software Details
The HP Print Service Plugin is the only print driver that you'll need to easily print documents, emails and pictures from print-supported applications to a variety of HP Printers, including HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet and HP Envy. You can discover and print to HP printers that are: • Connected to the same network as your mobile device • Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network • Connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable Just select Print or Share to PSP when you need to print. Just tap the menu button to reveal the print option. Locatio...