How To Delete MobilePay Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MobilePay account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MobilePay app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MobilePay completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete MobilePay Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MobilePay. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MobilePay via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MobilePay's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MobilePay on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MobilePay from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MobilePay app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MobilePay from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MobilePay icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MobilePay.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MobilePay app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MobilePay" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete MobilePay from your Android phone
To delete MobilePay from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MobilePay.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MobilePay app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MobilePay app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MobilePay Software Details
With MobilePay you have all your Tatra banka payment cards in one place. Application MobilePay is for customers of Tatra banka. For activation, please use PID and password used for login to Internet banking. Thanks to this application: • you make secure e-commerce transactions using one-time card number • you have all your cards in one place - debit, credit, private and business • you can manage your card settings on-line • thanks to My Benefit program you get attractive discounts at selected merchants • you can use health diagnostics thanks to exclusive service My Doctor (available...