How to Delete How To Quilt (Guide) Completely
Learn how to delete your How To Quilt (Guide) account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete How To Quilt (Guide) Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by How To Quilt (Guide):
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your How To Quilt (Guide) account, contact How To Quilt (Guide) via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify How To Quilt (Guide) of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete How To Quilt (Guide) on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete How To Quilt (Guide)".
3. Delete How To Quilt (Guide) on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "How To Quilt (Guide)" and Click "Uninstall".
How To Quilt (Guide) Product Details
" ★★★ Enjoy Free Tips & Tricks ★★★ Get The Best Way to Make a Quilt! Are you a beginner quilter who’s looking for a perfect project to work on? Some quilts are definitely easier than others to put together, and for those who are just learning quilting fundamentals, the choices can be overwhelming. Below are four very helpful tips for beginner quilters, along with three of our favorite beginner quilting patterns. Trying to make a quilt for the first time can seem overwhelming! Where do you start, what do you need, and how do you actually get a quilt stitched together? We’ve found the best place to start is by choosing a simple project (like Christa Watson’s Simple Strips quilt above), and breaking down the process of quiltmaking into steps. Tackle each of these one at a time, and you’ll be finishing your very first quilt before you know it. Learn how to make a quilt from start to finish following each of these steps. Itching to make your own handmade quilt? You're in the right place! Here, we'll walk you through every step of the process, from choosing your materials to the final stitch. Learn how to make a quilt with the quilting tips and techniques from Expert in these Application videos. ✰✰✰ If You Like It! Support Us By Rating Us 5 ★★★★★ ✰✰✰ ★★★★ We will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app ★★★★"