How to Delete Seeds Completely
Learn how to delete your Seeds - Planting (Guide) account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Seeds Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Seeds - Planting (Guide):
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Seeds account, contact Seeds via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Seeds of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Seeds on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Seeds - Planting (Guide)".
3. Delete Seeds on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Seeds - Planting (Guide)" and Click "Uninstall".
Seeds - Planting (Guide) Product Details
" ★★★ Download It For Free ★★★ Learn How to Start Seeds & Garden Planting! A comprehensive guide to growing vegetables and flowers from seed. The success of growing your vegetables can depend on various factors including which monthly to plant or when to sow your seeds. Growing plants from seed is a great way to start gardening earlier in the season. With the right light and some simple equipment, it's easy to grow from seed to harvest. Your own seedstarting conditions are probably quite different from mine, and your planting schedule should be adjusted accordingly. Asking a garden-savvy neighbor when they sow their seeds is one easy way to get started. But if you want to figure out your own planting schedule from scratch, here's how to do it Part of the enjoyment of planning your garden is choosing which seed varieties you want to grow. Choosing varieties that work best for your growing conditions and take advantage of your environment will ultimately decide the outcome of your growing experience. If you decide to start growing from seed, the next question that needs to be answered, is whether to start them indoors or outdoors. The answer depends on plant quantities, how much space you have to devote to indoor gardening and the length of your growing season. Another thing to think about: plants begun indoors have higher survival rates than those started outdoors. Get a jump start on the growing season by starting your own vegetable plants indoors. Start your own vegetable or flower garden today with these gardening videos on seeds and planting. ✰✰✰ Support Us By Rating Us 5 ★★★★★ ✰✰✰ ✰✰✰ Please contact us first if you have any question! ✰✰✰ "