How to Delete Antique Price Guides Completely
Learn how to delete your Antique Price Guides account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Antique Price Guides Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Antique Price Guides:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Antique Price Guides account, contact Antique Price Guides via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Antique Price Guides of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Antique Price Guides on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Antique Price Guides".
3. Delete Antique Price Guides on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Antique Price Guides" and Click "Uninstall".
Antique Price Guides Product Details
AntiquesNavigator.com presents our free antiques and collectibles price guides. Use our free guides to find the value of your antiques and collectibles or just browse the price guides and be envious of all the great antiques and collectibles sold in the past. Browse our numerous categories to find your antique values or use our search tool to narrow down your selection. We have millions of antiques and collectibles in our database with real values and prices paid by actual collectors. How often do you here, "Yeah, but did someone actually pay those prices or is it just up for sale at that price?" This price guide consists of actual values paid by antique buyers and should help any collector place real values to their collection.