How To Delete American Savings Bank Hawaii Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your American Savings Bank Hawaii account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the American Savings Bank Hawaii app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with American Savings Bank Hawaii completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like American Savings Bank Hawaii
Delete American Savings Bank Hawaii Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by American Savings Bank Hawaii. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting American Savings Bank Hawaii via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with American Savings Bank Hawaii.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify American Savings Bank Hawaii of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete American Savings Bank Hawaii's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of American Savings Bank Hawaii on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete American Savings Bank Hawaii from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting American Savings Bank Hawaii app from an Iphone
If you want to delete American Savings Bank Hawaiis from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the American Savings Bank Hawaii icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on American Savings Bank Hawaii.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the American Savings Bank Hawaii app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete American Savings Bank Hawaii" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting American Savings Bank Hawaii app from your Android device
To delete American Savings Bank Hawaii from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on American Savings Bank Hawaii.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the American Savings Bank Hawaii app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the American Savings Bank Hawaii app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
American Savings Bank Hawaii Software Details
With our improved mobile banking application, we have made it easier for you to do your banking from your mobile device - anywhere and anytime. Do all of your personal and business essential banking needs safely and securely from your mobile phone or tablet: ∙ Check your account balance ∙ View Transactions ∙ Deposit Checks ∙ Transfer funds between your ASB and external accounts ∙ Set up and pay your bills ∙ View account statements, checks and deposit images ∙ Reorder checks ∙ Set up and receive alerts ∙ Enroll in text banking Msg & Data rates may apply. Member FDIC...