How To Delete American Airlines Credit Union Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your American Airlines Credit Union account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the American Airlines Credit Union app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with American Airlines Credit Union completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like American Airlines Credit Union
Delete American Airlines Credit Union Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by American Airlines Credit Union. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting American Airlines Credit Union via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with American Airlines Credit Union.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify American Airlines Credit Union of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete American Airlines Credit Union's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of American Airlines Credit Union on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete American Airlines Credit Union from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting American Airlines Credit Union app from an Iphone
If you want to delete American Airlines Credit Unions from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the American Airlines Credit Union icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on American Airlines Credit Union.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the American Airlines Credit Union app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete American Airlines Credit Union" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting American Airlines Credit Union app from your Android device
To delete American Airlines Credit Union from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on American Airlines Credit Union.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the American Airlines Credit Union app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the American Airlines Credit Union app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
American Airlines Credit Union Software Details
Access your accounts while on the go with the American Airlines Federal Credit Union app. - Card On/Off is here! You can now temporarily turn off misplaced debit and credit cards. - Sign in using your fingerprint on a supported Android® device for easy, secure access. - Enjoy a 360-degree view of your relationship with the Credit Union, including accounts on which you are a joint owner. - Access electronic statements and notices when you enroll in online statements. - Monitor your credit score through SavvyMoney® from any device. - Enjoy a unified online banking experience, whether...