How To Delete NoRoot Firewall Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NoRoot Firewall account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NoRoot Firewall app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NoRoot Firewall completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete NoRoot Firewall Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NoRoot Firewall. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NoRoot Firewall via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NoRoot Firewall.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NoRoot Firewall of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NoRoot Firewall's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NoRoot Firewall on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NoRoot Firewall from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NoRoot Firewall app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NoRoot Firewalls from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NoRoot Firewall icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NoRoot Firewall.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NoRoot Firewall app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NoRoot Firewall" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting NoRoot Firewall app from your Android device
To delete NoRoot Firewall from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NoRoot Firewall.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NoRoot Firewall app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NoRoot Firewall app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NoRoot Firewall Software Details
Firewall WITHOUT ROOT. Host name/domain name filtering, simple interface, fine-grained access control and no suspicious permissions on the firewall app itself. * TO LTE USERS * NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix. NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button. NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based o...