How To Delete Samsung Notes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Samsung Notes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Samsung Notes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Samsung Notes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Samsung Notes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Samsung Notes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Samsung Notes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Samsung Notes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Samsung Notes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Samsung Notes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Samsung Notes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Samsung Notes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Samsung Notes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Samsung Notes from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Samsung Notes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Samsung Notes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Samsung Notes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Samsung Notes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Samsung Notes from your Android phone
To delete Samsung Notes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Samsung Notes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Samsung Notes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Samsung Notes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Samsung Notes Software Details
1. 1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Import data.
2. Tap + icon at the bottom of the main screen of Samsung Notes to create notes.
3. Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
4. Samsung Notes provides various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters.
5. 2.Select S Note or Memo data saved using your Samsung account, then tap the DONE button.
6. Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
7. Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes.
8. Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
9. Tap drawing icon at the top of the screen to create drawings.
10. Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
11. you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music.