How to Cancel Associate Stock
Published by Computershare, Inc. | Updated: May 3, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel Associate Stock subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Associate Stock Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Associate Stock".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Associate Stock" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Associate Stock Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Associate Stock" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Associate Stock will now be canceled.
Cancel Associate Stock Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Associate Stock" or "Computershare, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Associate Stock
Cancel Associate Stock via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask Associate Stock customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on Associate Stock's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.computershare.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Associate Stock App
For anyone who participates in Walmart's Associate Stock Purchase Plan (ASPP), this app is a breakthrough. Now it’s easy to access and keep track of your plan details. Here’s what you can do with the new Associate Stock app: • Easily access and manage your account • Get notifications and company alerts • Track your investments • See year-to-date contributions • Follow the market • Access tax forms • See upcoming dividends • Sell shares from your account
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app