How To Cancel Thermometer Widget Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Thermometer Widget and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Thermometer Widget subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Thermometer Widget subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Thermometer Widget website
- Alternatives to Thermometer Widget
Cancel Thermometer Widget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Thermometer Widget subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Thermometer Widget".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Thermometer Widget subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Thermometer Widget subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Thermometer Widget Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Thermometer Widget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Thermometer Widget will now be canceled.
Cancel Thermometer Widget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Thermometer Widget via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Thermometer Widget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Thermometer Widget
Cancel Thermometer Widget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Thermometer Widget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Thermometer Widget's Website
Another way of canceling Thermometer Widget subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Thermometer Widget app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://github.com/walles/thermometer-widget and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Thermometer Widget App
Shows the current outdoor temperature. Optionally with wind chill factored in. Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it. Click widget for preferences and problem reporting. Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to [email protected] Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys! Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old. Source code...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app